Job Title: Event Manager
- When did you join Demon Wheelers?
I joined in September 2013
- How did you come to work at Demon Wheelers?
I joined during my time at University, some friends had started working here and as I was studying Event Management it was perfect.
- What is your favourite event?
It's hard to say my favourite event due to the variety of diffferent events we offer. So, my favourite outdoor event would have to be most things motorised; Rage, Hovers & Powerturns. As for teambuilding, Chain Reaction is great fun!
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I love watching football whenever I get the chance and going out for meals with friends. I also enjoy the occasional walk in the peak district.
- What is your favourite film?
- What is your favourite drink?
Alcoholic - Carling, Non-alcoholic - Mango Rubicon
- What is your favourite food?
- First album you ever bought?
- If you could meet one famous person dead or alive, who would it be?
I would love to meet David Attenborough and hear some of his stories.
- Favourite place you have ever visited?
St Marin in the Carribean whilst on a cruise, Maho Beach is incredible.
- What is your best memory of working for Demon Wheelers/Wildfire?
I've always enjoyed the summer scout camps, as well as a great trip to Belfast to do an event for Diagio. Another memorable moment was the Sky TV annual ball in Glasgow!