Job Title: Events Coordinator
- When did you join Demon Wheelers?
- How did you come to work at Demon Wheelers?
I have always loved planning and organising events, so after I completed my degree and began looking for a job it was the industry that I was very keen to get into. Demon Wheelers were kind enough to give me a chance.
- What is your favourite event?
I come from a theatre background so exploring the vast array of props we have and watching how they can completely change a room during themed evenings is pretty awesome.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Reading, doing escape rooms, watching Netflix, going to the gym and dreaming about buying a dog. At the weekends I try to go off and do exciting things.
- What is your favourite film?
Pretty much any Disney film, but Pocahontas is definitely up there.
- What is you favourite drink?
Not sure it's my favourite, but you can't go wrong with a cup of tea!
- What is your favourite food?
Anything Italian: pizza, pasta.
- First album you ever bought?
Who knows... Could have been Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons', the Mary Poppins Soundtrack or Girls Aloud's Greatest Hits.
- If you could meet one famous person dead or alive who would it be?
J.K. Rowling - I have technically met her already, but I would love to be able to have a chat with her and thank her for writing Harry Potter.
- Favourite place you have visited?
I have travelled a fair amount so picking a favourite is very challenging... But probably either New York or Cardiff.
- What is your best memory of working for Demon Wheelers/Wildfire?
I have not been here long so I am busy making memories at the moment, but there have been some great laughs in the office.