Demon Wheelers is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Demon Wheelers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is updated as of 21st March 2018.
What we collect when completing an event enquiry or and event booking
We may collect the following information:
- name and company for corporate clients
- contact information including email address and/or telephone number
- other information relevant to the specific event
- billing address when booking an event
- feedback and quotes following an event
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided but only if you have said this is ok.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail but only if you have stated this is ok to do.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.